1. Press the Scan button for 2 seconds to power on the scanner.
2. Switch the Wi-Fi button to the middle position. The Wi-Fi led lights up.
3. Turn on the Wi-Fi connection on your computer, and select the IRIScanBook-f2XXX network.
4. When you do this for the first time, you are prompted to enter the password (refer to the User guide for the default password)
5. Establish the connection.
Note: when connected to the IRIScan™ Book network, you do not have access to the Internet.
6. Open a Web browser and enter the following address: 10.10.1.1/pwj.asp.
7. Change your password