1. Press the Scan button for 2 seconds to power on the scanner.
2. Switch the Wi-Fi button to the middle position. The Wi-Fi led lights up.
3. Turn on the Wi-Fi connection on your computer, and select the IRIScanBook-f2XXX network.
4. When you do this for the first time, you are prompted to enter the password (refer to the User guide for the default password)
5. Establish the connection.
Note: when connected to the IRIScan™ Book network, you do not have access to the Internet.
6. Open a Web browser and enter the following address: 10.10.1.1/pwj.asp.
7. Change your password
If one of the above article didn't help you , if you are looking to contact us for business enquiries or if you want to return a product, do no hesitate to contact us! One of our agent will take care of your request as soon as possible.
Use this form if you need help with your IRIS Product or if you’re facing an issue not mentioned in the knowledgebase.
Get in touch if you’re hesitating on which scanner product would be suitable for you, or if you have any presales question.