To calibrate your scanner, you need the calibration
sheet provided inside the package.
If you don't have it anymore, you can download the PDF
attached to this article.
Calibrating the Scanner
Note: If the scanned images are too dark or too bright,
you may need to calibrate your scanner by adjusting the
white light balance. Follow the below steps to perform
- Take out the micro SD card from the scanner.
- Turn on the scanner by pressing the Enter
- Press and hold JPG/PDF , then tap and release the
- Release both buttons when you see the message "1.
Insert the calibration sheet" pop up on LCD
- Insert the white balance calibration sheet. The
scanner will start scanning the calibration card.
During the scanning process, it will stop for a while,
while, the message "2. Calibration in progress!"
appears on screen.
- Wait for about 40 seconds, the scanner will
continue to finish scanning the rest of the card.
- When the message "3. Calibration completed!" pops
up on the LCD, calibration is completed.
Press any button to power off the scanner.