In order to use the IRIScan Mouse the following graphic card requirements apply: 128 MB NVIDIA® GeForce® 8400 GS or 128 MB ATI RadeonTM X1300 or 384 MB (shared) Intel® GMA X3000 or better.
To check whether your graphic card meets those requirements follow the steps below.
For Desktops equipped with a separate video card not on the Motherboard:
- In the Windows Search bar type run and press Enter.
- Type dxdiag and click OK.
- In the message that appears click OK.
- The graphic card info looks as follows:
- If the drivers need to be updated they can generally be obtained from the manufacturer's website.
For drivers that are on the motherboard:
- Open the Windows Settings.
- Search for Device Manager.
- Click the little arrow next to Display Adapters to reveal the entries.
- Right-click the required entry and select Update Driver Software...
- Then select Search automatically for updated driver software.
Make sure you are connected to the Internet to execute the search.